10.28.2009

Big News & Big-ish News

Ron and I both have exciting Beaver Creek bus driving news. Not a lot goes on in the bus driving world that is all that exciting, but this is exciting for us.

Beaver Creek, Colorado

Ron got a promotion! He is now one of the supervisors of the Beaver Creek bus system. Ron is responsible for teaching the new kids to drive buses, writing daily schedules, pulling out buses stuck in ditches and other general boss duties.

My less exciting new is that I have graduated from driving this small "people mover" bus.

I passed my CDL-B (commercial drivers License with Air Brakes) test and now am qualified to drive these bigger buses. Woo-Hoo!

We are both very proud. We celebrated by going to see....

The movie was amazing. The monsters didn't look like mascots at all...very realistic.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sis! You're a big girl now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to thank da for only ever having conversion vans for us to drive and teaching me to use my mirrors.

    ReplyDelete